One of Ann Arbor's landmark properties, this grand mansion was constructed in 1917 of hand-hewn quarried granite in the Swiss Chalet style. Past the wide front terrace is a home of gracious proportions. Steel casement windows lend natural light to the rooms. The large living room has a fireplace, oak floors and high ceilings defined by wide moldings. French doors open to a three-season room with the distinctive stone wall along one side. The formal dining room with fireplace, is served by a butler's pantry and large kitchen. On the second floor are 4 bedrooms, including an expansive master suite with fireplace, sleeping porch, and bath. The third floor has the 5th and 6th bedrooms, 2 baths, and a library. The property was acquired by a church in 1946, whereupon a building was added as a parsonage. Later, mid-century architect George Brigham designed a large addition to the main house. More recently, the home became a bed and breakfast. The parsonage was transformed with a sitting and 7
No similar listings found
Unfortunately, we don't have any similar listings at the moment. Please remove or change some of the selected filters.